Some days a motivational quote can provide a quick pick-me-up for employees and even management. They can be a breath of fresh air when it comes to a drab afternoon. These are also a great way to jazz up a newsletter or a memo or even to simply print and attach to a bulletin board. Using quotes like these are perfect ways to create a motivational and successful work environment.
- William Hazlitt: Who likes not his business, his business likes not him.
- Denis Waitley: Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.
- Le Iacocca: Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
- Dwight D.: Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- Drucker: The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong question.