We’re looking for a highly skilled and experienced Camera facing Female AM/EVA (Account Manager / Executive Virtual Assistant) to be available from 9 PM to 1 AM (Philippines Time) which is 6 AM to 10 AM (Pacific USA time) for Clients based in the USA.
The Role of that VA shall be (but not limited to) the following:
1. Setting/Scheduling up meetings
2. Taking up dictations online through
live zoom call through sharing screen.
3. Reminding the boss (client) of his/her important tasks of the day
4. Day and week planning with him/her
5. The VA must be ABLE to use ALL Tech tools to get the job done such as ‘Jotform’, Google Drive, Google Meet, Zoom, Slack, Google Calendar, Calendly, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and maybe a bit of designing.
6. Facilitating the boss (the client) in any way possible.
7. The EVA Must be able to speak, understand, and write in English very confidently and also must be able to converse with her boss (client) face to face on camera.
8. Must have Positive and CAN DO Attitude towards the job.
9. Must be ABLE to be available between 9 PM to 1 AM (Philippines Time) which is 6 AM to 10 AM (Pacific USA time) with a High-speed internet connection, PC or Laptop, and an Internet and Power backup to make sure she is able to complete her tasks without any hurdles without any exceptions.
10. Must be self-managed about her deliverables.
11. Responsibly Coordinate everything between the Client that she is assigned to work with and all other departments/teams within the company.
We’re looking for someone who takes joy in creating interesting and engaging social media content in coordination in sync with the Social Media Marketing Specialist who is available between 6 AM to 10 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) every week day.
1. Mandatory: At least 4 years of experience in curating written content for Social media content calendars
2. Preferably: At least 6 years of experience in Social media content creation. i.e. Designing, Writing, and posting on Social media channels commercially
3. Must be 100% confident in facing and communicating with US Based clients on Camera.
4. Must be able to produce Social media written content, captions, titles, hashtagging and manage them with content in advance.
5. Superior English Copy-writing and Hashtagging skills.
6. Must know how to develop Ideal Social media marketing strategies & what and how to use advanced Social Media tools to perform competitors analysis and research before designing the ideal social media strategy of the company.
7. Laptop and High-speed Internet connection with power backup
8. Graduation Degree.
Ideally having expertise in Graphics designing will be a plus.
1. 100% Remote Job. No need for the potential Employee to commute to the office.
2. Room for excellent growth in terms of salary and promotion based on performance
3. No job politics
4. Full-time but a deliverables-based job. You will not be required to be glued to your PC once your deliverables are done