Some days a motivational quote can provide a quick pick-me-up for employees and even management. They can be a breath of fresh air when it comes to a drab afternoon. These are also a great way to jazz up a newsletter or a memo or even to simply print and attach to a bulletin board. Using quotes like these are perfect ways to create a motivational and successful work environment. As Mr. Rick Pitino says “The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different.” –Rick Pitino
1. Mahatma Gandhi: You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
2. Jim Stovall: You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.
3. Robert Frost: The only way around is through.
4. Warren Buffett: You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
5. Les Brown: You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
6. Theodore Roosevelt: Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
7. Charles F. Kettering: Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier
8. Henry Ford: Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!
9. Jim Rohn: You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.